Did you know that amino acids can be beneficial in strengthening your hair, especially hair that has been bleach treated? Even better, they boost keratin which protects your strands for extra hydration and fullness.
Keep reading to find out what exactly amino acids are, their potential benefits and our brand-new UKLASH Hair Shampoo and UKLASH Hair Conditioner containing amino acids you can introduce to your daily routine today.
To discover more about our brand new products, check out our article, “Introducing UKLASH Shampoo & Conditioner for nourished hair” now.
What are Amino Acids & why are they important?
The main purpose of amino acids is to build protein, and since your hair is made of protein, that means it's made out of amino acids. Hence, it's important to boost the amount of protein your hair is receiving in the form of amino acids for hair products, like our Shampoo and Conditioner.
How do Amino Acids work? What do they do for my skin + hair?
Here are some of the amazing potential benefits our amino acids for hair have to offer:
- Provide protection: Amino acids fill damaged gaps in the outer hair cuticle, which is its protective layer
- Keratin boosts: Keratin, the protein that makes up as much as 95 per cent of our hair shaft, is made of over 18 types of amino acids
- Add hydration: Some amino acids can be moisturising because they can draw moisture into the hair and create a barrier over your hair to prevent moisture loss
- Pump up the volume: Amino acids are commonly in shampoos to add body and volume
- Stronger strands: Amino acids can help to add strength to the hair shaft to allow the hair to hold on to more moisture
- Bring shine: There are newer ingredients like silk proteins that are being put into hair products and they can add a beautiful shine
Incorporate Amino Acids for hair into your routine today
If you’re interested in utilising the benefits of amino acids for hair, why not check out our brand-new Shampoo and Conditioner?
UKLASH Hair Shampoo: How to use?
Our UKLASH Hair Shampoo is a powerful formula created with scalp health and hair growth in mind.
Sweet pineapple and amino acids help to stimulate the scalp, while panthenol strengthens from the roots, allowing your locks to grow long and healthy. Reparative qualities of wheat protein and coconut also help to fuse and lock strands together, rejuvenating your hair from over-styling and excessive heat.
This soothing shampoo is anti-dandruff and contains anti-static technology to tame frizz and breakage, cleaning the scalp to remove residue build-up of sebum and oil that can make your roots appear greasy, improving hair softness, shine and fullness.
UKLASH Hair Conditioner: How to use?
Our new UKLASH Hair Conditioner is clinically proven to deeply nourish and repair your locks, from root to tip. Powered by amino acids, our growth conditioner deeply nourishes strands, creating endless shine.
Coconut hydrates the scalp and prevents split ends, while lactic acid and panthenol work in harmony to create the perfect environment for healthy hair growth.
Our lightweight formula replenishes lost moisture, leaving your hair feeling soft and smooth to the touch. This conditioner is also anti-dandruff and anti-static to tame frizz and breakage, ensuring colour protection for all hair types and plumping hair fibres for bouncy, fuller-looking locks.
Goodbye breakage, hello healthy hair
So, now you understand how amazing amino acids can be for your locks, we have you covered with healthy hair products, right here at UKLASH.
We have +40,000 testimonials from around the globe for our hair serums, brow serums, and lash serums and how they have encouraged hair, lash and eyebrow growth. Not only restoring healthy hair but more importantly, your confidence too.
Refresh your hair with the best in hair supplements from UKLASH!
- In a world where the desire for luscious lashes is undeniable, lash serums have emerged as a game-changer, offering a solution for those who crave the allure of length without...
- Out of all the possible Black Friday beauty deals you could score this season, our beauty bundles available at UKLASH are what you should have your eyes on this season. ...
- Are you tired of battling those stubborn black circles that linger beneath your eyes, no matter how much sleep you get? If you’re wondering how to cover dark circles, look...
- Your eyebrows are a defining feature of your face, capable of enhancing your natural beauty and boosting your self-confidence. Well-shaped eyebrows can do wonders in framing your eyes and balancing...
- Eyebrows play a pivotal role in framing the face and expressing one's individuality. However, many of us have experienced the all-too-familiar mishap of over-plucking, waxing gone wrong, or even the...
- Introducing your ultimate guide for our UKLASH customers for debunking myths and uncovering the truth behind your favourite beauty and self-care products. In the age of social media, it's easy...
- So, you wish your eyebrows were thicker and shaped perfectly? Well, if you’re looking for how to get thicker eyebrows, you’ve come to the right place. You can include UKLASH...
- The trend cycle of eyebrows is one of varying extremes, from pencil-thin brows to fluffy brows and beyond, one thing always stays the same; healthy eyebrows will always be in...